The VERTOR EC is the perfect solution for vertical complete machining of shafts. The outstanding user benefit is due to the integration of two machines into one
– specifically in the multifunctional combination of shaft and ends machining.
Key features of this solution
- Vertical 4-axis shaft machining
- Smart solution of a complete end machining including face milling and pilot drilling
- Simultaneous performance of multiple process steps at both shaft ends
- Soft turning of shafts with minimal cycle times for high accuracy requirements
- Producing offset-free surface quality
- Tailstock and steady rests are NC-controlled
Based on the VERTOR M, the VERTOR EC provides the same design benefits, such as modular design, multifunctional machining and high productivity per unit area.
The multifunctional vertical precision lathes of the VERTOR series are among the best machine tools world-wide in their class in terms of working speed, availability, stability and reliability.
- Machining of shafts with tailstock and steady rest support
- Complete end-of-shaft machining
- 4-axis version for shorter machining times
- Driven tools
- Complete machining in one machine
- 4 axis machining
- NC-tailstock and steady rest
- Compact installation area