Next generation multifunctional vertical turning center
Whether medium or large series, whether light or heavy, whether aluminium, cast iron, steel or titanium, whether dry or wet machining – regardless of the production task set, WEISSER covers a wide range of applications with the UNIVERTOR V series. The UNIVERTOR V series offers outstanding manufacturing competence for various workpiece applications at highest productivity, continuous accuracy and finishing precision. In contrast to many other machine tools on the market, the UNIVERTOR V series convinces by an outstanding performance and excellent precision within this machine category. Due to its high machine stability, the series is predestined for hard turning. Short cycle time allow high quantities and a maximum of economic efficiency. High production quality is achieved through sophisticated complete machining. Therefore, WEISSER combines the manufacturing processes specified for the respective applications with the original WEISSER Pick-Up system (patented) and customer-specific automation concepts to a perfect, process-reliable system solution.
- Proven quality through 100% evolution of the proven AM series
- Simplified chuck change due to large working chamber opening and defined chuck change position
- Faster process times due to modular design
- Large work area and long traverse paths with compact machine external dimensions
- Optimum setup friendliness and short non-pro ductive times thanks to good accessibility, storage options and compact axle geometry in conjunction with improved axle accelerations
- Additional storage space for tools and utensils directly at the machine